Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ces 2011

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Greg, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

Just been viewing a few of the new products being shown at CES 2011, few interesting items in there: Motorola Atrix - Hotlist: top tech from CES 2011

Samsung's rival (16.3mm thick) to the MacBook Air looks nice:

As does their new 3D TV with 5mm surround:

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

The Samsung looks nice, oh hold on it's running Windows.

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

I've not really seen much of CES before, it seems like a big press release for all the other technology companies to rival Apple's little gatherings :D
  4. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I'd love to see the old blue screen of death on a windows phone haha. I saw a blue t-shirt online the other day that had the text on it saying "I AM THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH" ha!

So Greg, is CES an event basically to showcase everyone who isn't apple? Why don't apple use it too I wonder...
  5. Greg

Greg Active Member

That's my impression of it!
  6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

So it's a 'catch up' event then.
  7. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Seems to have been!

Tablet to rival Ipads, laptops to rival MacBookAir and phone to you guessed it rival the iphone haha
  8. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Well it takes competition to force the top companies to invent bigger and better toys, without it the product range and quality would stagnate so thank goodness for "me too!" competitor events like this.