Celeb Work with tablet drawing

Rosa93

Here are some digital images/graphics I have created using photo shop 7.0
I created these completely from scratch. Obviously they are not primary images but internet sourced images, I don't tend to use my own images a lot unless its photography work and not design. ;)

I have created the background myself by using a complete white document, I have then added a gradient effect which took a lot of tweaking to get the right colour and a lot of lens flare.

Emma Watson:
emmasmaller.jpg

Penelope Cruz:
cruz.jpg

What are your thoughts on colour, blending and brushes? :)

Here is a drawing I done recently of me using a mirror and a graphics tablet :up:

better.jpg

Typo is one of our older members and Emma Watson is (a lot) younger

Wasn't she born in 1990? Then it's all good.

And in a vein effort to avoid this turning into some kind of Emma Watson Appreciation thread, Rosa93 I have to say the drawing at the bottom of your post is very good considering it's straight to tablet. And some ways you've merged your images are quite interesting... like the gloves becoming the shorts on Emma is quite clever. Other parts tho look a little thrown together with the edges blurred out.

Keep working on the clever image combinations though and Im sure you'll be producing some powerful compositions.

well that's only 9 years younger than me, that's not tooooo bad lol

plus there's this lovely formula - Divide you age by half and add 7 - which means she's literally at the very limits lol, Emma Watson isn't so I'm in the same boat as typo lol

Is that a formula for how much of an age gap is acceptable, Levi? In that case I can go all the way down to 20.5 years old without fear, nice!

Jimlad said:
Is that a formula for how much of an age gap is acceptable, Levi? In that case I can go all the way down to 20.5 years old without fear, nice!
well supposedly lol - you can have emma, I'll have anna :up:

Back