Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catherine Preston > Vector illustration

Discussion in 'Illustration Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Cartoon Logos likes this.
  2. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

The Jolie one is insane! Amazing skills.
  3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I know, I can't believe some of the stuff I have found lately, some people are really talented then there are those that just blow me away.
  4. dot design

dot design Member

Extremely talented I'd agree, but whats the point, couldn't you just take a picture?:icon_smile:
  5. gavner

gavner New Member

i do love the first image, great stuff!!, it looks like she used the mesh tool on illustrator?
  6. NeedForBleed

NeedForBleed Member

That's the bit that amazes me. The mesh tool doesn't work on my illustrator I'm sure. Everytime I try to make a cube, I get a spiked ball!:icon_biggrin:
    Thinking about getting a petition going for CS5, 'change mesh tool, to mess tool'.:icon_blushing:
  7. Pretty amazing skills but kind of too good, to the point of 'why?', as Dot Design said.

8. 10thWay

10thWay Member

I guess the point is to make a point, that's human nature.
  9. calum h

calum h New Member

Hi, I've just joined the forum, these vectors are incredible, the eyes are particularly good, :icon_notworthy:
    I've been doing vectors for about two years now, here's one I had previously thought quite well executed...until I saw these!

Attached Files:

• cr.jpg
      File size:
      81 KB
  10. Cookie

Cookie Member

Very time consuming also.
  11. iguana_02

iguana_02 New Member

I think the point is..."i can do it"...i understand and (my opinion) its a very very good work, probably one of the best i ever see...congrats!
  12. printingdeals

printingdeals Member

simply amazing...

let me share what is probably the most realistic 3d human I have ever seen.:icon_eek:

Attached Files:

13. Helen

Helen Member

No way!!!!!!!! That's amazing!! How can you tell the difference!!!
  14. Wrams

Wrams New Member

Hey buddy don't put your work down. Those are some truely amazing images but your Porsche is amazing to. I like the look of your Porsche a great deal. So all in all it's just a different type of image, thats all.

Fantastic images. If only i could make something like that.
  15. dogsbody

dogsbody Member

I still haven't mastered that damned mesh tool.:icon_cursing:
  16. Helen

Helen Member

I don't think many people can! lol!
  17. Munni

Munni Member

Amazing Stuff!
  18. Pickles

Pickles Member

I think you have to have a lot of patience with the mesh tool.

(hover over the images to see the wire frame)

I've been trying to start as I think you can learn a lot from the process (shadows and colours), plus you get the added benefit of making it what ever size you want without it deteriorating into a pixelated blob.

That must be a very complicated file. Wow :icon_eek:
  19. blanchard

blanchard Member

20. dogsbody

dogsbody Member

I think this is one of best efforts in illustrator, still not sure if it's quite finished or not.