Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car Simulation 2013 - Game Cover

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by YeoBelfast, Mar 1, 2013.

1. YeoBelfast

YeoBelfast New Member

2. Julian

Julian New Member

I find it absolutely AMAZING! good job, professional looking, good detail, the one thing I would change is the name "car simulation" doesn't go with the design, more like "demolition race" or "hot wheels"... :D well, you get the "drift" :D nice work tho

YeoBelfast likes this.
  3. YeoBelfast

YeoBelfast New Member

Thanks, Julian! Yeah, I agree about the name it's just I had the 'CS' logo made for someone, I quite liked it and thought it looked like a racing game logo. Thank you, haha I love the 'drift' pun!

4. @GCarlD

@GCarlD Well-Known Member

It's alright but I don't quite get the logo. It's the white triangle in the middle and in front of the 'CS.' Why is it there? What it is meant to be? Broken glass? I would have 'Car Simulation 2013' down a bit so that the white lines are more in line with the lines slicing out the bottom of the big 'S'. Have a look at the kerning; the 'SIMULA' and the 'TION' are a bit too far apart. Also the gradient at the top isn't quite right, it should be about 3/4 black to 1/4 grey not half and half.

But nice work man it's pretty good!

5. YeoBelfast

YeoBelfast New Member

Thank you, good sir. To address your first point, the triangle, it's there well because I put it there. I thought it pushed the logo away from something more common. It doesn't represent broken glass, no. Now, I do like your suggestion about the lines being closer to the gaps in the 'S'. I shall take a look at the kerning.