Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car Simulation 2013 - Game Cover

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by YeoBelfast, Mar 1, 2013.

1. YeoBelfast

YeoBelfast New Member

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

you clearly miss the point of the cover for the 'game'.... it doesn't look alright because it's not accurate or representative of the game (assumption based on the game name)

3. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

It's not bad, really. I'd work on using a more in focus background image and having a more varied DoF, instead of blurring the whole thing. I'd also have another go at the shadows under the car, they don't look right. It's almost like it's floating at the front.
    Levi's right regarding the name though I think NFS, not Car Simulation.

4. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Agree about the depth of field and the car definitely screams Need For Speed.

However, as a composite image, it really isn't all that bad. Where's the image of the Mustang from?

5. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

you two didn't look at the original 'image' for the car did you, it's got the link in the op's post lol
    He's changed the colour of the car and applied a blur filter to the background, then cropped to fit the layout.

6. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Oh, yeah. That's not very original is it ;)

7. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

Nope.

8. YeoBelfast

YeoBelfast New Member

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm still kinda new to this but thank you all for the comments.

9. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

No problem, thanks for coming back and responding. Have you made any alterations?

10. YeoBelfast

YeoBelfast New Member

No alterations, unfortunately! I just scrapped the idea.