Car audio logo

eziemac

Hi there,

Im making a logo for a car audio distributor and i am just wondering what your thoughts on it are.

560x347.jpeg

There are several more concepts here RAAM audio : EzieDesigns.co.uk, i would be happy to hear any thoughts on them. (awaiting client feedback)

Cheers! :up:

Yeah, I quite like that. The emblem reminds me of the front of the car, I can't think of the word, you (hopefully) know what I mean, mixed in with the RSS style, but different enough that it wouldn't ever be confused for that. The font is manly, as is the colourscheme.

Xenonsoft said:
Yeah, I quite like that. The emblem reminds me of the front of the car, I can't think of the word, you (hopefully) know what I mean, mixed in with the RSS style, but different enough that it wouldn't ever be confused for that. The font is manly, as is the colourscheme.

cheers, pal.

I hate logos that are of the RSS symbol, but this one is more suggestive of sound and audio (i hope!)

did you check out the other ones in the link?

Really like what your developing with these. Love the colours too!

2 & 3 are more like car manufacture logos rather than a car accessory logo to me

4 reminds me of Nissan for some reason?

Its gotta be 5 or 6 for me though. Maybe perhaps a tad bit more 5 - perhaps try developing it into a steering wheel design? Thats immediately what I thought of (after sound waves of course!)

8 should be the logo for a radio...along with 14!

Dont go for the abstract star type ones youve done - dosnt really get the message across of the company.

Hope this helps. Will be awaiting the final design!

I like number 6. But you do need to find something else for your text. On the logo you displayed in this topic I thought it said "room" before I read your description, but on number 6 the text is too bulky to go with the logo.

Combine #8 and #14 (graphic of 8 and text of 14) and I think you'll be onto a winner!

theyre all nice tho

Back