Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canvas Printing

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by allyally2k, Jul 5, 2010.

1. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Can anyone recommend a good online company where I can upload my own images to be put on canvas and/or one that simply sells really nice canvas prints?

Also, as I would like some of these for my bathroom, is there a special coating I could get (water resistant or something)?! :)

2. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

We can help you Ally, mail me what you want tomatsoundprintdotcodotuk :D

3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

The man is good.

4. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Ahh right cool... well I don't have an image/s yet but yep i'll be sure to get in touch when I do... :)

5. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Tom jumped in there, swift as a hare! :D

6. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

for once :D

I normally play the part of the tortoise

no worries Ally we can do any size up to 1.4m x 2.4m

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

That's a massive canvas (nod)

8. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

I see what you did there :D

9. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I thought that was Greg being a right arse, then realised it was your site Tom...

10. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

^Haha!

Oh is that your site fantastic! I will def get in touch I want 3 slim in a row, vertical in a row though. Like this but turned 90 degrees. Does that make sense?! I'm not being difficult It's just the space i've got is high but narrow with a shelf underneath so I think that will look the best.

11. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I'm looking into getting some like that too... Was going to go to a local shop myself just because I can collect them rather than get them posted