Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canvas Printing

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by allyally2k, Jul 5, 2010.

1. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Can anyone recommend a good online company where I can upload my own images to be put on canvas and/or one that simply sells really nice canvas prints?

Also, as I would like some of these for my bathroom, is there a special coating I could get (water resistant or something)?! :)
  2. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

We can help you Ally, mail me what you want tomatsoundprintdotcodotuk :D
  3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

The man is good.
  4. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Ahh right cool... well I don't have an image/s yet but yep i'll be sure to get in touch when I do... :)
  5. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Tom jumped in there, swift as a hare! :D
  6. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

for once :D

I normally play the part of the tortoise

no worries Ally we can do any size up to 1.4m x 2.4m
  7. Greg

Greg Active Member

That's a massive canvas (nod)
  8. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

I see what you did there :D
  9. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I thought that was Greg being a right arse, then realised it was your site Tom...
  10. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Oh is that your site fantastic! I will def get in touch I want 3 slim in a row, vertical in a row though. Like this but turned 90 degrees. Does that make sense?! I'm not being difficult It's just the space i've got is high but narrow with a shelf underneath so I think that will look the best.
  11. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I'm looking into getting some like that too... Was going to go to a local shop myself just because I can collect them rather than get them posted