Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canvas Print Artwork

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by brooksi, Feb 16, 2012.

1. brooksi

brooksi New Member

Hi Guys,

I'm making a canvas for my very white and non colourful office.... want to bring a bit of colour into it so I'm making a 6ft wide panoramic print. Just looking for ideas and constructive criticism on my design:

Zippyshare.com - Canvas.jpg

Let me know your thoughts

Cheers

Adam

2. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Are you a printer?

If I'm brutally honest, I'm not keen at all. The letters CMYK are so overused it's beyond belief. There isn't a lot of design to it, but a few coloured stripes on top of an image I can't even make out. Why not actually find a bright image or something and play around with the colours in Photoshop, because that doesn't work for me, at all.

3. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

I echo Arrivals' post here. I can't make it out either. I guess if it fits your personal taste, then, it's your office to do what you like with, it just doesn't hit the spot for me.

4. immrh

immrh New Member

Buy my colours piece off my website i think it would look much nicer :)

5. Websynergi

Websynergi New Member

Canvas print colours often end up looking duller than you might expect, its the nature of the material. Its worth considering a large gloss print in a frame. It may be more expensive but if you want to showcase colour quality, canvas might not be the best approach.

6. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

Could you look at that all day?

7. It will definitely brighten up the room!!