Canon ip8750

Scottyccfc

So just looking for some advice here, after two years of selling posters (Mainly sports based graphics) I decided to jump in and purchase a printer as going to the print companies wasnt working as they required a minimum amount of orders.

Using it now most of my work comes out darker, less vibrant compared to what Ill call "Outsourced printing". Has anyone here any tips or ideas how to fix this? The prints still look good but look very flat and dull.

I print via Pro Design A3 280gsm paper. The paper is high quality (Not a glossy finish more plain)
- Engineered for both laser and inkjet printers
- A3 420mm x 297mm
- Suitable for duplex printing
- High contrast. Always sharp and clear
- Plain white paper
- Acid free
- Archival guarantee
- 125 sheets A3 in one ream
- FSC and EU Ecolabel certified.

So am I going wrong with paper or just profile etc? SOrry for the vague info but Im new to "Personal printing" so any help is massivly appreciated

Regards,
Scotty

Could be a number of things making it dark in all honesty. You also don't say what type of print the outsourced is supplying, is it a litho, digital print etc

While I don't use your exact printer I do use Canon printers and personally I find they're the most 'realistic' colours out of the box, especially if you're using their own paper and the correct paper choice in the settings.

Note I'm using windows so my results might be different to someone using os-x

Back