Canny Creative Website Redesign

T

Tony Hardy

I've been hard at work lately trying to redevelop and redesign the existing Canny Creative website. This is what I've got to start with.

What does anybody think? C&C welcome. Go big or go home.

Attachments

• newCC.jpg
    newCC.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 115
Very nice! I love the look of it so far. Excellent work.

Matt Harle said:
Any idea when you'll have it done by, or when you're wanting it to be completed?
Not a clue. I'm trying to incorporate a CMS into it, so it should be a fun task coding it all up :/

Berry said:
lose the word awesome!
Yeah, I was thinking that. I need to work on my body copy anyway, it was just the first thing that popped into my head. It's really difficult writing copy about yourself!

Tony Hardy said:
Not a clue. I'm trying to incorporate a CMS into it, so it should be a fun task coding it all up :/
Good luck with that one!

Berry said:
lots of people out therecan sort your web copy out for under £100.00
Might have to source some good copywriters to be honest. It's the one thing I hate doing with my site.

Greg said:
One small thing that's bugging me is the copy alignment, I'm not keen on the mix of left & centrally aligned copy, would prefer them to be consistent :)
I wasn't sure on that myself...Probably couldn't decide between left or centre like :/

newCCservices_zps5c6cc055.jpg

Here's a recent update. Added the services section. Any thoughts?

The services section is a nice idea, since it shows straight away that you've managed to work with some good clients. And removing 'awesome' from your 'About us' makes it look a bit more professional. But good work!

Really nice. The colour scheme is a treat.

I'd give some suggestions but it looks far more considered than my own work so I'll keep schtum.

I'd never considered outsourcing copywriting, it'd be interesting to see the quality of writing you get for under 100

Jamie Mitchell said:
Really nice. The colour scheme is a treat.

I'd give some suggestions but it looks far more considered than my own work so I'll keep schtum.

I'd never considered outsourcing copywriting, it'd be interesting to see the quality of writing you get for under 100
Thanks Jamie! I've changed it all again since then :) Give me 5 and I'll grab an update!

I think the brand is a little too small on this, looks apologetic are you going to have the menu floating so it follows you when you scroll down the page? Removing the coloured boxes is a step in the right direction, think it looks a lot cleaner now. The middle section looks off to me. What size grid you working to?

Back