Have you got an eye for beautiful design?
A leading and innovative Online Marketing Agency based in west London is looking for a special kind of web designer. If you can create elegant, attractive and stylish designs for our diverse range of clients, then you might be our new designer.
We are an office of passionate strategic thinkers and creative minds, working with dynamic clients primarily in the travel industry. We would like an experienced designer to join our team to translate our ideas into design concepts that will make our websites excel in appearance, accessibility and visual efficacy.
Our Expectations of You:
- To design high quality and engaging web sites, ensuring that they are visually appealing, usable and easy to access, and suitable for search engines.
- To create stunning designs that work in multiple browsers and across multiple screen resolutions
- To engage with project managers and the business to gain an understanding of our clients’ needs
- To have an understanding of HTML and CSS
- First and foremost, you need to be able to show us beautiful, inspiring website designs that take our breath away!
- You have a strong background in UX and UI design as well as extensive experience in designing for screen
- You have an excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Creative Suite CS4
- You have an in-depth knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques
- You have an awareness of the principles of creating 'clean code'
- You have a logical and structured approach to problem solving
- You are able to manage your time and your tasks effectively and independently.
If these expectations and talents match your profile then we would really like to see your very strong online portfolio (HTML), along with your CV and covering letter, when you submit your application. Please send details to email@example.com and please let us know that you saw this ad on Graphic Design Forums.
This position is only available to those who have valid UK work permits.
Please no agencies or outsourcing companies.