Can I get a Print quote please...

jgearnshaw

Hi there

I'm a wedding photographer looking to print off some promotional packs to hand out to brides at wedding fayres and was hoping to get a quote for what I'm after.

I need the following 3 items and would like a quote for a run of 100 and also a run of 250
1. 12 page A6 booklet
2. 400gsm gloss laminated A6 double sided flyer
3. DVD printing (no sleeve or anything just colour printing onto DVD)

And then I'd like 1000 of the following
1. 400gsm gloss laminated Business card

Thanks

hi there. are you still looking for a quote. we tried contacting you lastweek.

regards Ricky Tubby
Tms Print

Hi there

I'm a wedding photographer looking to print off some promotional packs to hand out to brides at wedding fayres and was hoping to get a quote for what I'm after.

I need the following 3 items and would like a quote for a run of 100 and also a run of 250
1. 12 page A6 booklet
3. DVD printing (no sleeve or anything just colour printing onto DVD)

And then I'd like 1000 of the following
1. 400gsm gloss laminated Business card

Thanks

Hi, we can supply printed blank DVD-Rs at the following prices:

100 DVD-Rs £85 + VAT
250 DVD-Rs £!85 + VAT

Please note that we use high-quality thermal printing, which produces an attractive permanent glossy finish. These should not be confused with DVDs which have been inkjet printed.

For full details of all our services and prices, please visit our duplication website at www.downstream.co.uk.

Hi

I'm sure its too late for this project but for future reference, you could try Dischromatics, who have been around for over 20 years and are accreditted to ISO9001 and ISO14001.

They not only supply CD, DVD and Blu-ray Replication for the large runs but also CD and DVD Duplication for short runs, they have a number of printing options and you will find the pricing very competative.

Then they have have a high-end Konica Minolta Digital Printer which is ideal for short runs of things like wedding invitations and menus, leaflets, flyers, booklets, brochures, postcards etc.

If you ever need Direct Mail Marketing, they run Darwin Creo Variable Data Software, so every item could be personalised with different graphics as well as the names and addresses changing. All done 'on the fly', so no plate changes and added expense.

Back