• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Can I get a hell yeah?

tim

Yaay for mee, I've now only got 9 exams left !

Just did my french oral exam (no dirty jokes :p), have 50% of RS tomorrow, then all the rest after that (obvs).

Am well chuffed as I thought I'd have to resit this year as I've been so ill, but it's all looking up! :D

philjohns

After finishing my gcse's last year there is only one bit of advice i can give you....

party hard all summer long! a 3 month summer is just incredible! make the most of it while you can - youll only regret it later!

oh...and... HELL YEAH!

philjohns

yeh, but you wouldnt be the type of person not to work or anything again would you? Im not going to uni after alevels but i still plan to have a 6-8 week holiday like schools.

Anyway, i look forward to hearing many a story!

tim

lol - you will!

keep you all updated :p

Next year will be a strange year, am planning to go to E3 with a few friends this time next year, and up until then, freelance (any big jobs I'll be outsourcing with Blue Cube Media, as too many request recently), and also doing a tiny OU course.

Will be fun.

In two years I'm hoping to go on a 3 month trip with one of my friends around America- hopefully I'll have learnt to drive by then!

tim-ater said:
In two years I'm hoping to go on a 3 month trip with one of my friends around America- hopefully I'll have learnt to drive by then!
Sounds amazing. I always wanted to go on a road trip through the states. Ahh..so many places, so little time..:cry: