can anyone give me feedback on my project please

Male
No
No
No
No

Note: I'm really into Japanese (well most Asian really) culture, anime, tv, film, music and even some of the food (I'm picky when it comes to food) and that to me is a westerner's view of Japan (ie the rubbish you see from programs like Jonathan Ross and ), it's doesn't say contempory Japan to me...

You main characters are too western too, Japan has a very specific art style...

Take a look at the below :)

Mameshiba Baby shiba - YouTube

Miku Hatsune Breakdance - YouTube

Brilliant Japanese Product & Packaging Design - 1stwebdesigner – Graphic and Web Design Blog

Male
No
No
Yes
No

You've clearly put a lot of effort into this & the quality is to a good standard and the presentation is nice, but I agree that the characters look too western, this kind of Japanese art is very difficult to get right, but you've done an almost ok job, though they need a lot more work to get right. Some of the titles are difficult to read, especially the first one which is illegible. The typography on the posters is also too western, & I couldn't read most of the smaller print (viewing on iPhone). I like the colours you've used, that element seemed to capture the modern "style" & really jumped out for me.

The 7th Picture looks japanese. I like it! I like all the designs but I think the people are right. More western themed. But 7th is certainly good.

1. Nope. Only one of them.

2. No. They remind me of vague British shops.

3. I think they are lacking in achieving their objectives, so no.

4. Yeah- any information that I don't already know is going to be helpful to understand that matter..

Back