Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone answer these questions?????

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by berry, Jul 23, 2010.

1. berry

berry Active Member

Just a couple of stupid things that I need an answer for that has been bugging me.

On my drive through the Scottish highland of Glencoe, scattered in a the middle of the fields miles from the mountains are loads and loads of huge rocks and boulders....How did they get there? It looked as if they were scattered by Gods hand randomly

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Berry the rock are left by ice glaciers. When the ice melt the rocks are left.

3. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

He's lieing...

They were scattered there by God

4. berry

berry Active Member

Someone should tidy it all up then, as it its a hard having a game of footy in the Glen.

5. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

But Berry is God...I mean have you ever seen God and Berry in the same room together at the same time?

I rest my case.

ah, that's better.

Although God is taller in person, so I'm led to believe.

6. berry

berry Active Member

I am TALL, next time you pop round I'll make you walk on your knees to show you.

7. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

8. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

The Earth has acne made of rocks. Either that or the glaciers, like Typo said. Damn all those untidy ice-ages... *shakes fist*

9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Personally I think god went on holiday and left his brother trevor in charge, anything random and unexplainable, it was trevor.

Case and point, the duck billed platypus.

10. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Nah that was God using the last odd bits of his creation kit up. Thats why you have insects too, he had a ton of extra leg pieces left over. Oh, I've thought about this.