Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calvin Harris @ UOT

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Oct 4, 2009.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Guys,

As most of you know Ive had a tuff past 5 or 6 months with all of the different changes to my life :/

Anyway, I finally got the money and the chance to go out this weekend and went and saw Calvin Harris at the University of Teesside. It was one of the best nights ever and met loads of new people, and got quite drunk :/.... A long shot but was anyone else there?
  2. Good on ya Glen :) I'm glad that things are getting a bit better for you mate :D
  3. tim

tim Senior Member

wooo yeaaahh! calvin harris! yeaaah!

i'm seeing him in november at the o2 academy, although it would've been fun to see you smashed, glen :p
  4. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

No... but would have if i'd known! it's only 10 mins from where I live!
  5. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Love Calvin Harris but wasn't there unfortunately. Really disappointed with his new album though. Loved 'acceptable in the 80's' and the stuff he did with Dizzee.

Good to hear you're getting back out there again Glen. It's the best thing to do after what you've been through.
  6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

who is calvin harris?
  7. tim

tim Senior Member

8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

i like metal.
  9. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I like plastic...

EDIT: omg 1337 posts! :eek:
  10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

oh look, he made a funny.
  11. tim

tim Senior Member

This thread is awesome! :p

and i thought you liked hardcore punk? What about club ****e aswell?
  12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I do, but when ever these things come up, I always say I like metal as it's funnier....

cue some metal (from my friends, even if you hate the music the video is sweet)

13. glenwheeler

Was a great night, where are you from Ally?
  14. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

15. glenwheeler

oh right cool, you should of said we could of met up! haha! Where bouts in Middlesbrough? Near the town center?
  16. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Lol yeah could have... although i was actually in Manchester at the time! I live near Cleveland College of Art and Design (if you know where that is)?! It's about a ten min drive from the Tees Uni
  17. glenwheeler

Ah right of course! I know where it is yeah. Oh well maybe next time when I am through we can meet? Do you use msn ?
  18. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Glen's the nice man with a bandaged hand in the bushes out side your house.

ex Russian army Night vision goggles £250 on eBay Glen.
  19. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

My msn doesn't work on this mac for some reason?! have facebook though...
  20. glenwheeler

Lol i shud of pre ordered the Modern Warfare 2 with night vision goggles edition! :p

Add me on face book ally that wud be cool, Glen Wheeler I shud be there sumwhere :S lol

actually im here Login | Facebook I followed you on twitter too...