Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caliddle says hi!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by caliddle, Apr 17, 2009.

1. caliddle

caliddle New Member

yoooo all you design geeks. So before posting I thought I'd say hi and introduce myself to you guys first.

So Im a graphic/illustrator print designer currently looking for work and here to talk to creative people like myself and continue to learn new stuff from you guys.

And you can go check out my Blog & Portfolio by clicking the links.

2. berry

berry Active Member

welcome to DF - Another Smoggie?
  3. caliddle

caliddle New Member

haha! yup I am. there alot of us mooching around this forum I guess?
  4. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

Nice work.. I used Carbonmade too.. Nice portfolio.
  5. berry

berry Active Member

Well there\s no other activity going in Smoggieland;)

Come to that neither in up in Toonland apart from Managerial musical chairs:D
  6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Caliddle,

Welcome to DF! You have some really cool illustration work there, and the blog looks like it has some interesting stuff too, will have a good read through later, hope you find the community welcoming and look forward to hearing more from you :)

7. caliddle

caliddle New Member

Aw thanks. whats your carbonmade? I'm already interested just from your avatar :)

Weeell I cant argue with that one. Its either that or tesco I guess lol.. But still they isn't really much design wise in the north east..

Theres more design events going on localy though if you dont already know, one of them being Designers Marketplace. Its a really good place to see some good local talent and just meet up with some cool people. It's just had a date in Newcastle at the university's student union, so It'll most likely be heading your way again soon I'm sure.
  8. caliddle

caliddle New Member

Thanks Greg, glad you like the work. I'm going to have a good look round the foum now and see what usefull stuff they is.

9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

welcome to the nicest forum on the net, play friendly! ;)

work is pretty awesome by the way...
  10. Hi Caliddle :) welcome to the forum :) its a great place for inspiration :)
  11. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

12. caliddle

caliddle New Member

thanks guys. found some really good stuff on here already.
    look forward to seeing what else it has to offer.