Cadbury Milk Tray mockup design

lolage

Hi for a univeristy module I have to design a website mockup to advertise Cadburys Milk Tray.

I have come up with the following, I have taken the pictures myself also.

cadburywebsite.png

Any opinions on it? Want it to look as proffesional and top class as possible. Its aimed at young couples who have quite a lot of money.

Thanks!

what colour is milk tray's packaging.... it's purple. Why have you not got any purple in the design.

It doesn't really say rich and indulgent to me sorry.

Levi said:
what colour is milk tray's packaging.... it's purple. Why have you not got any purple in the design.

It doesn't really say rich and indulgent to me sorry.

I understand its purple packaging, however there is the option to change packaing design/colours too so this will be mentioned for my project.

Apart from it not being purple, any thing else?

Why would there be a photo gallery on a branded chocolate website? Don't try and replicate things you've seen elsewhere - consider the purpose of everything, use every pixel to your advantage.

I wouldn't outline the type. It's supposed to look handwritten and the stroke takes away from this.

Plus, purple is the Cadbury's brand colour, I'd think about at least including it in there somewhere, to tie it into the rest of their stock.

I also think there should be a minimal amount of purple- it gives instant recognition to the brand.

Also, I think it's a little too dark- if the purple wasn't enough, then changing the actual photo to something more abstract with the chocolates being the focus, if that makes sense.

Obviously, not this random or abstract, but might be of inspiration:
Dairy%20Milk%20Ad.png

Milk tray is the higher end of Cadbury's line. The whole feel does not look high end.

Hollister Co. - Shop Official Site

Personally, I hate the company and their clothes, but they have do a wonderful job of branding themselves as high end, but still affordable. Which is a fair comparison to something like milk tray.

Clean, sleek, elegant.

Reason for it being purple...purple has connotations of regal standards.

Yeah but I'd say he's more along the lines of why the * am I doing this job, I must look like a complete *.....I'm so going to fire my agent.

Back