Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cadbury Creme Eggs

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by inspiringprint, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Jetomerooc likes this.
  2. davewill

davewill Senior Member

my local home and bargain is selling them as 8 for a quid, I couldnt believe it! I managed to resist though!
  3. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

Wow, 8 for £1...! That's good! I like creme eggs. A lot.
  4. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Usually I pay about 50p for one, I presume its a nationwide offer but I dont know how many Home & Bargains there are! I prefer Cadburys Caramel eggs, (theyre 3 for a quid) but 8 creme eggs for £1 is a brilliant offer! Imagine the fun you could have with a fiver!
  5. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

Fun?! I imagine I would probably have to rest for an entire day! Probably after throwing up a couple of times too. I can't resist the creme.
  6. martyvibe

martyvibe Junior Member

Man, I instantly go weak at the knees for Cadburys Creme Eggs, may have to invest in some this year.
    I remember as a kid discussing with my mates about how ace it would be to have an Easter Egg sized Creme Egg filled with the sugary cream inside. Thinking back, eating that thing would be suicide.
  7. UK US Marketing

UK US Marketing New Member

I can feel myself getting fatter just thinking about them. I almost managed to get a pack into my shopping trolley on tuesday but the misses caught me. Ended up with crunchy biscuits, yuk, nothing like crunchy's at all :(
  8. solopressuk

solopressuk Member

Mmmm creme eggs. They're finished now though. Apparently you won't be able to get hold of them until January roles around again!
  9. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

10. solopressuk

solopressuk Member

LOL it's true. I did however notice in Tesco yesterday though that the 6 pack of eggs was going for £1. The last of them methinks.
  11. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

I've not had enough yet, it's not fair!

Mind, I cannot find cheap eggs anywhere this year. They're all gone from all of the supermarkets and usual cheap shops!
  12. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Cream Eggs are wrong!
  13. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

I don't like Creme Eggs either. However, the Cadbury's Caramel eggs, they're delicious.
  14. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

I'm disappointed in both of you. However, all the more Creme Eggs for me!
  15. Janifar

Janifar Member

Thats relly stunning offer "8 for £18 for £1". Really a lot.