Business Proposals - New, Modern, Digital Look

JohnWayne

Dear community,

I need to design new look and feel of business proposals which are very tech-heavy contentwise. The new design needs to be very modern and digital. The business proposals have similar structure (executive summary, described approach, timeline, risks, references to other similar projects, team overview etc.). These proposals have few hundreds of pages.
For the next phase, I need to show some of my ideas by comparing the old look with the new, modern look.

I just do not have any clue where to start, and how I should demonstrate this so I can convince my client.
Can you please give me some guidelines, recommend some easy tools I can use, tell me where I can find some references, and point me in the right direction?

Kind regards,
C.

If I understand you right, you want to create modern business proposals. In the same proposals you want a section with a comparison of old ideas and modern ideas. Like before vs after or old vs new. Just to make sure that I understand you right. When you mention ideas, do you mean designs? Also, if you have already created business proposals before, you could send me a PM and I could perhaps give you suggestions of how to improve them so they get a modern feel.

If I understand you right, you want to create modern business proposals. In the same proposals you want a section with a comparison of old ideas and modern ideas. Like before vs after or old vs new. Just to make sure that I understand you right. When you mention ideas, do you mean designs? Also, if you have already created business proposals before, you could send me a PM and I could perhaps give you suggestions of how to improve them so they get a modern feel.

Hi AlexC,
Thank you for your reply.
Maybe I did not express myself the way I wanted. Let me try again. I need to show to my supervisor how the old, classic, tech-IT-heavy proposal can be made much more visually appealing, modern and digital.
This needs to be shown separately of the old proposals and is meant for showcasing various options and discussion with with the supervisor / team. I am a bit lost, since honestly, I have never done this before, and do not have from graphic design background. Therefore, it would be very helpful for me to get feedback/guidelines/examples from this talented community on where to start, which tools I can use, and how I can present this contrast between old and new style.

Unfortunately, these proposals are very confidential and I am not allowed to share them. However, I have found this example online LINK which looks similar to the style of the proposals I am working on. The new proposals have to be much more visually appealing, digital, and tell a story about transformation. These proposals are very extensive, couple of hundred of pages.

Hope this helps.
C.

One more thing: these proposals very often have a predefined structure from a client for whom my company is bidding for a project.
An example of a request for proposal from client can be found here: LINK or LINK (see pages 14 - 17)
What my company is doing is answering to these proposals. Although I sent you the requests from client, you can also assume that the written answers from my company to these proposals are very similar in style. And that is precisely what we are trying to make much more visually appealing (style should be "digital").

Back