Business Opportunity for DESIGNERS!

Lewis Thompson

Hi All,

I'm in the process of building a new design agency brand but we are not going to be your ordinary agency, we have so many new and original ideas that no other agency has done before.

We are currently looking for an all round graphic designer who can design the following:

• UX/UI Website/App design.
  • Logo/Iconography design.
  • Print e.g. Business Cards, Flyers etc.
  • Apparel design
Before applying for this position you MUST have the ability and expertise for all the above. We would prefer if you were based within the UK but this is not absolutely essential and you our business HAS to be your first and only priority as we have big expectations and goals that we will be achieving.

If you are interested in this role then please email me with a little description about yourself, including your age, experience, where you are based and your portfolio.

[email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Thank you.

• Lewis

What is the actual job offer?

I can do all that and more. But not for 50p or the chance to have my name attached to an agency that might go bust in the next 3 months.

I'm delighted you think you're doing something that no one has done before... I'm pretty sure that since 1741 that there's another angle in 2016... I'm glad you've hit on it!

Let me know how you get on! But before that - what is the salary, what is the job offer?

What is the actual job offer?

I can do all that and more. But not for 50p or the chance to have my name attached to an agency that might go bust in the next 3 months.

I'm delighted you think you're doing something that no one has done before... I'm pretty sure that since 1741 that there's another angle in 2016... I'm glad you've hit on it!

Let me know how you get on! But before that - what is the salary, what is the job offer?
If you are interested then please send me an email, as I can't provide specifics to the public just yet unfortunately.

how can people be 'interested' in something that doesn't have any specifics.... sounds more like you wanting to find the person willing to work the cheapest to me.

Fair enough if it's a genuine offer. I didn't mean to insinuate that it wasn't.

We get plenty of folk looking for something for nothing around these parts.

Fair enough if it's a genuine offer. I didn't mean to insinuate that it wasn't.

We get plenty of folk looking for something for nothing around these parts.
I totally understand where you are coming from because I've seen it myself but this is a genuine job offer for a designer to head designer in a new upcoming agency but we are not your ordinary agency, we have several original qualities about us. We've done quite well with the response, we've had over 30 emails from applicants wanting this role.

there is nothing to stop you putting things like a 'pay range' into the original post even with you 'not wanting to make anything public'...
That's true but I don't think that matters just yet to be honest, that is to be discussed with the chosen individual.

I totally understand where you are coming from because I've seen it myself but this is a genuine job offer for a designer to head designer in a new upcoming agency but we are not your ordinary agency, we have several original qualities about us. We've done quite well with the response, we've had over 30 emails from applicants wanting this role.

Good luck with it!

we have so many new and original ideas that no other agency has done before."

I mean no offence by my following comment, In fact I would be interested in hearing more if you would like to chat about your needs then PM me

...I would ask the question: Why has it never been done before? All great ideas are not always commercially viable.

We are currently looking for an all round graphic designer who can design the following:
  • UX/UI Website/App design.
  • Logo/Iconography design.
  • Print e.g. Business Cards, Flyers etc.
  • Apparel design

Sounds like you need a small design team. It is hard to be an expert in all these area's.

Back