Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Business Cards

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Thomas Gebauer, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Thomas Gebauer

Thomas Gebauer New Member

2. Looks very cheap, I wouldn't use them. Have you used them before then?

Welcome to DF, nice of you to introduce yourself..!

3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Sean... I'd have just deleted the thread as spam (which I'll bet this is), leaving the poster free to post again if they wish.

I've heard of the company linked, actually I might have requested a sample pack....if I did I didn't reckon much to them because I've never ordered anything from them

4. Thomas Gebauer

Sorry for not introducing. My name is Thomas. Originally I'm from germany and now working in essex as a graphic designer. I get my business cards from the linked company and i'm satisfied with it. But if you know a better address - of course - let me know :)

Greets Thomas

5. Welcome to the forums Thomas :) (and that's why I don't just delete posts like this)

I usually use Stationery Direct for most printing, you can get 500 x 400gsm double sided cards, litho print & matt laminated for about £18 inc VAT which is pretty awesome. http://www.designforums.co.uk/topic/8905-design-forums-print-offers/

I've recently had to use Rugby Printer due to their prices being cheaper for Spot UV but they have been a bit of a pain to deal with. Nothing major, just a bit of unnecessary hassle, their samples looked great so I'll let you know if I run into any more problems and how the finished product looks.

6. Thomas Gebauer

Thanks Sean. Stationary Direct has good prices so that i will try it next time. Depending on the quality i can make my judgement then :)

Have a nice day, Thomas

7. Hey no worries, so what sort of work have you been getting printed? We'd love to see some of your work!

8. Soprano

Soprano Member

This is handy to know, they recently followed me on Twitter and I was thinking of putting an order in for cards.. maybe not so much now!

9. Still waiting for the cards to arrive!

10. Price over quality and service, tut tut

11. Unfortunately out of my hands - clients wanted the cheaper service and nothing I could say would have changed that.

gcol90 likes this.