Business Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I wondered if you had any advice on printing business cards and where to get them printed,. I know online is cheaper but then you cant see the sample in person but I am on a tight budget. I would like them double sided and laminated both sides... Printing company names on a postcard please. lol

Hi Annette,

I run a print company where we mainly deal with digital print. We can send you samples if required. Our prices on business cards start at £46 for 100 full colour, double sided business cards. Quantities go up in lots of 100 up to 1000 then in 1000 lots. Price increases per lot are generally around £4 so the more you have the bigger the saving really. You can also have them matt laminated which gives a professional feel to the cards.

Get in touch if you would like more details @ [email protected]

I've had cards printed by Neil and can confirm that the digital print is of excellent quality.

Hi Annette,

How about 1,000 Full Colour (Litho) Both Sides on 400gsm Gloss with one side Gloss Laminated for £65 inc. vat and recorded delivery? (I can do this price this week and next week since I'm already printing a lot of these cards).

We can take telephone payments and I can also send out a sample from a previous batch if required.

Andy.

Andy, whats your website?

I'll be looking for a new lot of cards printed in the next few weeks, that is a good price.

Does it have to be gloss laminated though or is there a choice?

Cheers
Adam

Haha :) i only didn't like the previous one because it looked like it was going to be a spam bot :p

Ok yes if you could let me know when the full price list is available please that would be great :)

Will do! I normally phone around my clients if I know there's going to be wastage, better to put an offer on than have to restock or bin any material, either way it costs us money so hopefully if we get busy enough I'll be able to put on offers like this more frequently.

I'll try posting up the original introduction to my website later on. If anyone wants any samples sent out just give me a shout, I'll get them out in the post later on today.

Andy.

I might be making some A3 posters to match those cards for our yearly LAN Party next weekend so I may give you a tinkle

Adam are you still looking for business cards? Sorry haven't been in touch with the full price list, just busy testing our new site... but heres an offer I'm putting on for the next three weeks, let me know if its any good to you:

Full Colour Both Sides, Litho Printed Business Cards
400gsm, Matt Lam Both Sides
Spot UV One Side

1k for £80+vat, 2k for £105+vat, 5k for £160+vat

I'll need 2 x files, one for print and one for UV layer... instructions available. Get them delivered special delivery (included in price) in 10 days from order date.

Andy - andy(at)printing4designers.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back