Business Cards.

ch3tzy

400gsm Laminated Business cards
client: evolve8 (myself)

Untitled-1_1.jpg

Haven't placed the order yet, wanted to get some feedback before I send to printers.

I still think the logo looks too forced/forged.
Other than that it's a clean business card, maybe a bit plain. Safe way to go but not really an eye catcher.

switch design.brand.print with graphic designer iiwy... i really like the logo, but i'd prolly choose a slightly different 'e' so it's more circular and the tail alighns better with the cross bar.

all in all, it's modern and clean which i like :)

Ok, I've updated the image with the revised logo.

Onartis,
I hope the new logo looks a lot better, yeah its clean and simple I did want to get the logo spot UV or Foiled but need to keep the cost down.

Kudosis,
Im 50/50 about the 2nd type used in the design.
fonts used - Futura
- Diavlo

The reason why Im 50/50 is because I don't think it sits well with the logo itself which is more clean (hope that makes sense)

Nik.
I hope the new logo is what you mean...

Yeah I like that. Simple, different from the norm as it's portrait.

It really feels intriguing to me, I think it's the way you've only put the core details on there and the rest is just blank space, it works well.

Still have the feeling you're not really getting what I have in mind. So just a quick mock-up, didn't want to completely rape your work :p

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 17
I just had a little go with messing around with your logo concept... this is more how I thought the 'e' should look... feel free to use, I have the .ai file if you want?

E8Logov1.jpg

Xenonsoft,
cheers mate.

Onartis
I see what you mean, not 100% sure about it, but thanks for the mock up, I see what you know mean.

Nik
Thanks for the time to have a play around with it. I did try rotating the 'e' on earlier versions wasn't really happy with it.

Calvin.
Hi mate...hows your business cards going...

Nik said:
I just had a little go with messing around with your logo concept... this is more how I thought the 'e' should look... feel free to use, I have the .ai file if you want?

E8Logov1.jpg

Uh. You'll probably lose the...sorry...cheesy sparkles at print.

To be honest...I prefer this guys' original to this. The gloss makes the top shape look odd..:cry:

I think the " e" loks great now rotated, but do prefer the straight graphic route.
Also i think the card shape would be good with rounded corners to accent the logo shape

its real...yipee got the business cards printed.
Really happy with the finish and colour was surprisingly close to what I had on my screen.
Job well done printedeasy.com

lol haha..I knew you was going to say something like that, :D all good mate.

Design = Subjective = pain in ass!

Back