Business Cards.

I reckon the design looks pretty damn good...as he has said, its subjective and its his business card at the end of the day so I suppose he went with what he felt was right!

I still want to know about the black though! ;-)

fair does :)

and i agree it's his design an' all... but I do agree (along with a few other members of DF) that the "e" rotated a little bit improves it that lil bit more... or even changing the type face.

I have attached a close up shot, if the card. although looking at it now, the black seems completely different.. to the pic shown here.

ps. as you can see my photography skills need a little work.

Attachments

• IMG_2638.jpg
    IMG_2638.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 27
Tim-
I was getting so much different feedback, I wasnt getting anywhere.

ps. I did appreciate all the feedback and did take on board the feedback, end of the day I decided to go with what I was happy with.

I like what you went with in the end Chatan, and at some stage you have to make a final decision :up:

Will you be designing a new website to match your new identity/stationery set?

They turned out great in the end, I really like the white bars down the side... just different I suppose!

Greg. My coding skills are as bad as my cooking skills..

The bars were added as a element that I could use to brand the rest of the identity kit, without the bars it would have just been a slab of black..(boring) so guess it worked out in the end.

Just want to thank everyone whilst im posting who gave feedback ...even if I didn't go your route it helped me get to the final stage.

Peace.

ch3tzy said:
Greg. My coding skills are as bad as my cooking skills..

:D

Why not design a new site in Photoshop then goto a web developer to code your design from PSD to W3C compatible HTML/CSS, you could even go as far as getting a custom Wordpress theme developed from your design if you like WP as a CMS.

Hi Chatan! Just came across this forum post...glad you liked the cards! I remember seeing them and thinking they were one of my favorite designs we've had recently! Really liked the end result with the white bars down each side.
Let me know if you need letterheads/comps etc to match!!

Thanks

Sarah, PrintedEasy.com

Back