Business Cards

tim

Hey guys,

Have recently decided to redo my business cards, as I haven't had a new design on them for about 5 months. Anyway, here are the previews. What do you think?

Okay so the files attached are really bad quality upload, gimme a minute....

www.timmp.co.uk/timmp-front.pdf
www.timmp.co.uk/timmp-back.pdf

Mods, fancy deleting the attatchments?

Attachments

• timmp-front.jpg
    timmp-front.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 21
  • timmp-back.jpg
    timmp-back.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 13
I dont like the font you've used, I know you're trying to match the style of the illustration but I dont think it works, Try writing it yourself and scanning it or at least use a handwriting font.

Also you could move the skyline illustration to the top/middle (verticle alignment) and bring up the black block underneith so it becomes half and half colour - will attract more attention and add a nicer contrast - could also act as a "body" space for the content.

Also, I think considering that a business card is pretty small... you shouldnt repeat tile the skyscrapers - thats just lazy :)

tim-ater said:
So pretty much change everything :p
Except the colours :up:

I would also try something like br3n said, move up the illustration. And why not try a pink background instead of a white one?

i havent thought of any of these. i think imma leave these until i get 3 days spare.

br3n said:
Also, I think considering that a business card is pretty small... you shouldnt repeat tile the skyscrapers - thats just lazy :)

It hardly looks like he's being lazy with his tiling. An untrained eye would never notice that kind of detail.

Must say it does seem like you've got quite a few monotonous points against this little lad Br3n! ;)

I totally agree J that its a small issue and he doesn't have to make any changes, but he wanted advice/crit so im just voicing an opinion. He knows I mean well :D

Back