business card query

NUGFX

just a question, im planning on making new business cards and ive got a few ideas but im unsure how detailed i can go

i have an example below and ill tell you what i would like on this

the watermarked effect in the light stripes i would like in a metalic ink would this be possible or is the lines to thin?

design1.jpg

I think it could be a little too thin, but how about matt laminated the cards and then have the lines image as a gloss spot UV...

Would look nice..

Neil

just a question, im planning on making new business cards and ive got a few ideas but im unsure how detailed i can go

i have an example below and ill tell you what i would like on this

the watermarked effect in the light stripes i would like in a metalic ink would this be possible or is the lines to thin?

View attachment 1370

the spot uv, is that the same principle as metalic (1 layer for ur main design and another masked out layer for uv?)

never done uv b4 so its new to me

Hey,

I think the design looks great, love the colour scheme. The only thing I would suggest is that I don't think it needs to have the words "website" and "mobile" on there.

Good luck with the business cards, and check out saxoprint.co.uk they do great business card prices and have lots of different choices of card, finishes etc.

John

Back