Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Business card printing error

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by squeezee, Oct 10, 2011.

1. squeezee

squeezee Member

OK... so which of you guys was responsible for Adam Werrity's business cards? It should have read 'scumbag arms-dealer' rather than 'advisor to the Rt Hon Dr Liam Fox MP'

Attached Files:

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Wasn't us lol :icon_biggrin:

3. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Well... times are hard since we lost the Gadaffi contract.

4. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Pretty ugly design regardless of what it says on it.

5. squeezee

squeezee Member

I've checked the ministerial regs and it doesn't mention good design. So he's OK there.

6. ARRIVALS

I heard the Government used Crowdspring to have their business cards designed. With all the cut-backs and all, it was the only option. :icon_tongue_smilie:

7. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

It was more likely 99shitdesigns. They're STILL advertising that as a place to "get a logo designed cheaply" on the Start up Britain website. Way to help small businesses without actually helping small businesses!

[​IMG]

8. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Ha ha, now that's funny :icon_thumbup::icon_biggrin:

9. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

I actually pitched for this design but my interpretation (below) was turned down.

Attached Files:

10. ARRIVALS

Brilliant Dave :icon_biggrin:

11. Edge

Edge Active Member

Business card with no mobile or email? That gives me ideas, I could give it to people I don't like and when they say how do I contact you, I say 'you don't'.