business card / letter head design and print needed

sh5467

Hi

I am looking for someone to design and print me 500 business cards and 500 letter heads. I need someone to design a logo as well. The image I am trying to create is that of a large investment company so it needs to be extremely professional and conservative, no wacky design ideas please.

Please email me if you are interested with a quotation and we can discuss design ideas, I already have a scan of a business card I like.

Thanks in advance

Simon

Quote For Design Only

Hi
I am a designer so i could do you the design and then maybe look for the best place fro you to get them printed. I will do you logo design with options and business card and letterhead for £150.If you are interested let me know your ideas i can do you a few sample ideas and if you like then can go ahead with it.

Regards

Natalie

Hi

I am looking for someone to design and print me 500 business cards and 500 letter heads. I need someone to design a logo as well. The image I am trying to create is that of a large investment company so it needs to be extremely professional and conservative, no wacky design ideas please.

Please email me if you are interested with a quotation and we can discuss design ideas, I already have a scan of a business card I like.

Thanks in advance

Simon

Design

Hi Simon,

We offer logo design, along with business stationery design, which we would be happy to supply as a service to you. We also work very closely with a local printers so we would be able to source the printing for you also.

Our website is : WDL

Take a look at our work and if we are of interest to you then get in contact with us.

My name is Rob and I am the Senior Designer and you can contact me on 01206 808090 or email me at [email protected]

Cheers

Back