Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

business card / letter head design and print needed

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by sh5467, Jun 21, 2010.

1. sh5467

sh5467 New Member

Hi

I am looking for someone to design and print me 500 business cards and 500 letter heads. I need someone to design a logo as well. The image I am trying to create is that of a large investment company so it needs to be extremely professional and conservative, no wacky design ideas please.

Please email me if you are interested with a quotation and we can discuss design ideas, I already have a scan of a business card I like.

Thanks in advance

Simon

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Simon

Loads of logo designers on here, sure somebody will be in touch shortly, with regards to print and design for print our prices are online here....

Letterheads

Business Cards

Cheers

Damon

3. Site Engine

Site Engine Member

Indeed they will. Hi Simon - I'll drop you a PM with prices and a link to my portfolio.

4. Quote For Design Only

Hi
    I am a designer so i could do you the design and then maybe look for the best place fro you to get them printed. I will do you logo design with options and business card and letterhead for £150.If you are interested let me know your ideas i can do you a few sample ideas and if you like then can go ahead with it.

Regards

Natalie

5. SOTRC

SOTRC New Member

Hi, I've just sent you a PM with my quote.

6. wdltd

wdltd Member

Design

Hi Simon,

We offer logo design, along with business stationery design, which we would be happy to supply as a service to you. We also work very closely with a local printers so we would be able to source the printing for you also.

Our website is : WDL

Take a look at our work and if we are of interest to you then get in contact with us.

My name is Rob and I am the Senior Designer and you can contact me on 01206 808090 or email me at rob@websitedesign.co.uk

Cheers