Business card design required

Status
Not open for further replies.

dss

hi and thanks for reading this post

i'm looking for prices for the design of a business card.

it'll be for a frosted transparent plastic standard size business card
i suspect 2 colours (probably a blue and silver / 'metallic' "ink") but could be persuaded by other colours or another colour if it's merited (you're the expert after all).

obviously the design would have to meet the requirements of printers for the plastic cards (e.g. there seems to be a limit regarding blocks of colours and font sizes, etc).

The card will be pretty simple, and relatively conservative with any 'design' element:

First Name, Surname
Job Title
and then a Freephone Number and Mobile Number

there's no great urgency at the moment at all

thanks in advance for any quotes

Hey there.

If you post your email or PM me your email on here, I'll get a quote over to you.

Cheers
Tony

Get a back up design done for a regular card. Frosted plastics are PAINFULLY expensive for what they are.

hi and thanks for reading this post

i'm looking for prices for the design of a business card.

it'll be for a frosted transparent plastic standard size business card
i suspect 2 colours (probably a blue and silver / 'metallic' "ink") but could be persuaded by other colours or another colour if it's merited (you're the expert after all).

obviously the design would have to meet the requirements of printers for the plastic cards (e.g. there seems to be a limit regarding blocks of colours and font sizes, etc).

The card will be pretty simple, and relatively conservative with any 'design' element:

First Name, Surname
Job Title
and then a Freephone Number and Mobile Number

there's no great urgency at the moment at all

thanks in advance for any quotes
Hey,

If you could PM me or Email me as I am interested and think i can help.
If you want to see some of my work, i can email you some stuff.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back