Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broken Hand :(

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Sep 13, 2009.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Guys,

My brother phone this evening to ask me if I could go and pick him up as his car had broken down. When I arrived the car was on the edge of a give way area so he asked me to push the car backwards at this point he had the car door open at the drivers side.

As the door was open I grabbed the frame of the car just where the door would shut, without relising my brother slammed the door shut right onto my hand, I start my new job tomorrow and have to drive 40 miles for 2 weeks until I move into my new place at Newcastle. I need to make it there tomorrow and am going to have to drive. Lucky its my right hand so I can change gear but I just hope there is no paper work to fill in tomorrow.
  2. tim

tim Senior Member

**** me that's bad :(

hope all is okay man.
  3. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Jeez Glen you're having all the bad luck at the moment.

Good luck with the new job though.

Watch out for lightning bolts fella.
  4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

I wouldnt be suprised the way things are at the moment buddy..
  5. berry

berry Active Member

**** always comes in threes
  6. Harry

Harry Senior Member

On the plus side, it can only get better from here, surely ;)
  7. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

On the plus side at least it wasn't your w*nking hand.
  8. damn Glen :( bad luck seems to be all around at the moment :(
  9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Would like a tough break high five?

Jeez, more bad jokes...

Glen, you seem to be getting the ****ty end of the stick lately, I hope everything sorts itself out for you asap!

I remember when I broke my hand, not a nice few weeks! The only plus was when I had the physio sessions once the cast was off! The doc said, I would need to work on my dexterity and gave me one of those grip things, I said, "would playing guitar help?" and this is still the best thing I have ever been told, "Can you fit in a few hours a day?" I was totally silent! A real rarity for me.

"Mr Partridge, do you think you can manage to play guitar for 2 hours a day?"

"Can I get that in writing?"
  10. tim

tim Senior Member

rofl that's brilliant mr p!
  11. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

you've got so much stuff going on! you can write your autobiography by now!
  12. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Not with a broken hand he can't :(
  13. he could get someone to type it for him :)
  14. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

...............................exactly! None of those stars can actually write harry! They are not that educated.....they only tell the stories and a writer pens it down.:p
  15. I believe they are called Ghost Writers :)