Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Touring Cars

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Apr 2, 2010.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Ok so some of you guys dnt like f1 because you think it's not exciting enough so what about the BTCC? It starts this weekend at Thruxton anyone live local to the track

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

I used to drive past Thruxton twice a day....

....which was nice.

3. glenwheeler

It's a nice track yeh. I've got tickets for Croft and Brands Hatch runs twice this season in the BTCC I wouldny mind going there either!

4. Thewholehogg

I went up in a light aircraft a few times from there....no racing though. More interested in looking out to see what goodies they had a Boscombe Down across the road.

5. glenwheeler

haha, typical mate!

6. keith115

keith115 Member

what channel and time will it be on ? i always seem to miss it or on at daft times.

7. glenwheeler

ITV4 Tomorrow mate 11am

8. Thewholehogg

Dr Who tomorrow!!!! .......I'm a tad giddy!

9. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Do we have another auto racing fan among us? That's FANTASTIC! the cars and the track, and all the fans, and the roarin engines..its really great!

Actually I'm not into it personally. But if so it'll be cool for Glen to have someone to chit chat with about it.:eek: And it will give me more chances to look at Keith's pic:eek: :angel:

10. glenwheeler

I have found a Motorosport friend on the forum!! We have had many a chat!! :D

11. Thewholehogg

Happy Dayz for Glenbo!

Brum brum!

12. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Excellent. Always nice to meet others with the same interests.

vroom vroom:D

13. keith115

keith115 Member

im a bit of a motor sport fan, not obsessive (i only watched f1 then BTCC then top gear today) :p

EDIT - add world rally to that aswell lol

14. glenwheeler

I got the 1st three too dude! Thought the BTCC was great today, enjoyed the open wheel races

15. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Really enjoyed it, and the grand prix, good to see Giovanardi get a drive, they should keep him there for a few races at least now, what a legend :up: