Brand name input!!

BHagg

Hello all! I am creating a brand for a mobile business for a class project. I was wondering if I could get some outside input and suggestions!

My mobile business is a Chiropractor on the go with a target audience of working adults. Its a service where we would go to various offices and take appointments from employees. Posture is a problem when you have been sitting at your desk all day and a quick readjust will do the trick!

I need help with naming this brand - some words i listed were: adjusted/adjustment, align, joints, posture, active, flexibility. These are the names that are in my top choices right now: lignment, GetAlignd, Alignd, ChiroNow, Adjustd

If you have any input in my names or any new ones please share. I want feedback!

Thanks!

This is an easy one.

Brian Hagg Chiropractic
Mobile practitioner, in the office or at home

Doesn't need to be anything more complicated than that. Don't use cropped or respelled words, people will get it wrong when they search online.

What Fisicx said, but 'Mobile Chiropractor' - Keep it simple and professional. The ones you mention don't look nice.

If you do want to be clever, save it for the flyer headline, something like Get Adjusted/Aligned or Sitting Pretty or Compose Yourself at Work! etc.

This is an easy one.

Brian Hagg Chiropractic
Mobile practitioner, in the office or at home

Doesn't need to be anything more complicated than that. Don't use cropped or respelled words, people will get it wrong when they search online.

Have to agree. You're providing a health-based service in a professional working environment, not cheap carpets through a Facebook account. Keep it professional and avoid any pun-based names (though I almost suggested something like to Back to the Posture :unsure:)

Back