Brand for a New Deli

The Simulator

Hi guys,
Here's my latest project for a new little deli opening in Kent.
bretnwood-df.jpg

It's been signed off but any feedback is always welcome.
The only thing i didn't have a say on was the yellow/grey scheme.

Based purely from the pictures and we all know how they can look different to real life...
Personally I'd have gone slightly darker on the grey to make the yellow 'pop' more and I'm not sure on the 'the' and 'kitchen' at smaller sizes because they seem a bit hard to read in the pictures.
Other than that it looks good to me

Thanks Levi.
I know what you mean with the 'the and kitchen' type. I've printed out the biz cards and it's legible on them so it should be OK.
Was totally out of my usual comfort zone and style for this one so wasn't sure how it would turn out. Glad you like it though!

Nice work mate :)
That font, Liberator, has that annoying issue where certain characters come out 1px smaller than other characters at the same size. I've got that issue with the header font I'm using for my website and it's an absolute pain to work with...
Shame it lost the curves of the lines on the mug. Other than those two things can't spot a whole lot else to mention, other than that it's a good piece of work! :)

The designs are really good and the fonts are very much good.
Your designs give a real affects as it should be. So from my side this design is fabolous... :) :)

Back