• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Box Template

davewill

thanks Tom! where did you find that? I need a lid for it too but I guess Ill have to draw that myself! sheeshh!! ;)

you should look into the child labour thing tom, miles cheaper!

(P.S slightly off topic, but thanks for the Back to the Future prints, I love them!! amazing quality and lovely stock!! You, my friend, are a legend!)
________
Web shows

davewill

haha, i like that tom! you have shamed me, good and proper!

I honestly did do a few google searches but nothing decent was coming up, but I wasnt searching for those exact combination of words!

I had a vague memory of a site someone showed me ages ago that is full of great free downloadable templates so I was hoping someone here knew of it. Instead I have been exposed as nothing more than a lazy boy!
________
Volcano digital

davewill

yeh tom, that does look abit mad! ive just drawn my own simple lid so think it should work, gona mock one up in a bit.

thanks greg, ill check that out. its not often i need templates but that looks like a great resource to have to hand.
________
SWEET_TRISHS LIVE

Greg

Ahha I doubt it's legal, and afraid I don't have the book myself, remember it being a popular one at the Uni libraray, until the CD went missing that is!! (and no it wasn't me that 'borrowed' it!)