• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Boss Hog gets everywhere!!.....

bigdave

Staff member
I met up with some friends yesterday for coffee at their new offices (very swanky I might add). And whilst discussing a couple of projects we'd all been working on one of them came out with "you should use Stationery Direct, they're stuff's great!" I was astounded because these guys are real print snobs who would think nothing of spending a fortune on print just to say they were printed by pole dancing midgets in bikinis!!.. Well done Boss Hog!.... :icon_smile:

(You can send me that fiver via pay pal!... lol)

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Dave

Thanks for letting me know, we are the printer of choice for many print snobs as quality and service is bang on :icon_biggrin:

Who was it out of interest?

Cheers

Damon

printbar

Just to join in with the Boss Hog love. Placed today an order for my biggest client - I've never, ever placed anything for these guys with anyone other than my main supplier before, but I've got no worries on this one.

RELATED: If you want NCR pads - the boss does the best prices on the internet. Order them through him. Do it now.