booking/calender script?

peekaboo

Hey Guys,

Do any of you know of any free/opensource calender/booking scripts? I'm doing a b&b website for a client/friend and i want to keep costs down for him, any suggestions would be great?

Thanks

Brett

Hi Brett,

I've used one before that was a plugin for Wordpress, but that was just for posting events.
Having a quick search, this one looks quite promising - PHP Calendar Script - Easy PHP Calendar

What do you need it to do exactly? Part of a booking process? Or just notifying people what dates are available for them to call in with their booking, etc?

Greg

Thanks guys!

Basically it needs to allow an admin to input available nights/days and the visitors can click on a date on a calender on the website and they can fill in the form, pay by say paypal, then the admin gets an email with booking details, and that day then becomes availiable on the calender if that makes sense, just automated booking process i guess or something near it.

Brett

Hi Brett,

I found this one earlier called CultBooking, but whilst it's opensource I'm not sure how flexible it would be without using their other products, might be worth having a read of the PDF manual at the bottom of that page to see if it can do what you're friend is after.

Greg

EDIT - Sorry Brett just checked out the PDFs myself and doesn't look like what you're after! Hopefully someone else will be along with some other ideas soon :)

Hi Brett,

Just wondering did you ever find something suitable for this? I spent a while searching for something out of interest but never landed on anything that seemed to fit the purpose and be opensource...

Back