Book Cover

peagreen

Hello all - new to the forum and wondered if anyone could help? I destroyed my leg a little over 18 months ago and having been rather restricted by what I have been doing, I have written a novel and would like the opportunity to self publish. A complete minefield for me. I have an idea for the book cover but am unsure whether it is something that could/should be illustrated in CGI or something that could be easily accomplished in Illustrator or another software package.

If anyone is interested and would like to help or could suggest a direction for help, drop me a message and I'll try to explain my idea as best I can. Not really sure who to turn to for as it is out of my circle of colleagues and learned friends. Someone might fancy a challenge, to help me out or even to point me in the right direction.

Kind regards
P.

Hi there,

I may be of help for your book cover. Please PM me your idea for your cover and I can advise you the best way do go about it and have it designed.

Also, I am part of a small team that is helping to set up a publishing company; we are looking for authors such as yourself that are unpublished or self-published to take on board. As it is very difficult to get noticed as a self-published author, you may be interested in their services.

Hi

Thanks for your reply, however I am unsure how to send a private message (assuming I can only do that with more posts?), although would be happy to discuss my idea.

Regards
P.

Hi, welcome to the Forum.

If you're after a cover illustration, I may be able to help you out.

Back