Turned out very nice indeed, I was worried about the shadow under the car that I added, but it turned out really nice.
The car was photoshopped to cut it out, including windows, so you can see through to the yellow.
Added a shadow in InDesign with a skewed black circle set to a basic feather.
The whole book was typeset in InDesign - the client is thoroughly happy and delighted.
As I am.
Originally the client had the cover designed with a black background, I just didn't think it was catchy enough.
As it's about rebuilding a yellow Rolls Royce, I felt a bold strong yellow for the cover would be more apt.
I decided to cut out the shape of the car as it gives more drama to the image - initally it was photographed in a field, and it just wasn't apetising to look at.
The whole book is about the guy rebuilding his Rolls Royce he bought as a wreck and restored it to prestine condition - the finished pictures are just amazing - he did a wonderful job restoring it.
Anyway - particularly proud of this one for some reason.
Delighted with the finished printed book.