Blueflame IT Website

jHouse

The chap I'm working with on an Xbox 360 community game reckons his Software Development site could do with a redesign. Check it out: Blueflame IT

I've spent today on this, and we're both thinking about the kind of look we want. So any ideas can be implemented by me so say what you like!

We're going for a black and blue dark theme, obviously...and the layout is gonna pretty much stay the same throughout all the pages.

The bottom area will probably slide left and right, rather than having lots of work scrolling all the way to the bottom.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
fra7

Looks great mate!

Perhaps try a version with the logo and navigation left aligned? Also the 'Technologies used' heading is currently the same as the subtitle on 'Feature'. I feel this should stand out more as a heading. Perhaps also make the headings in the bottom more prominent?

Aarlev said:
Looks great mate!

Perhaps try a version with the logo and navigation left aligned? Also the 'Technologies used' heading is currently the same as the subtitle on 'Feature'. I feel this should stand out more as a heading. Perhaps also make the headings in the bottom more prominent?

Cheers buddy! :D

Back