Blue or Red

mrp2049 said:
and now i want to kill myself as he wants to the rubbish version...

Not rubbish, just not as nice as the others in "designers" opinions. But we only care that it looks pretty, not whether it has the desired impact to the general numpty public.

It's still a nice piece of work which is a damn site nicer than most would do! +your getting paid right? you could be getting paid for data entry and you wouldn't care that the statistics gathered in a survey we're badly conducted.

Good Job.

Don't be sad Mike :D its always the way .. people ask for the one us designers dislike the most .. happened to me far too many times :p :lol:

tbwcf said:
Not rubbish, just not as nice as the others in "designers" opinions. But we only care that it looks pretty, not whether it has the desired impact to the general numpty public.

It's still a nice piece of work which is a damn site nicer than most would do! +your getting paid right? you could be getting paid for data entry and you wouldn't care that the statistics gathered in a survey we're badly conducted.

Good Job.

sadly there is another version which is more information friendly and less cool looking, I guess I've got to show that one now dont I?

mrp2049 said:
I am going against pink these days, I had a bit of an obsession with rhodamine red

rhodamine_red.jpg

and it has left me wanting avoiding it..

me too!

i like the red, just because the blue is a little too gentle still imo.

nice work nonetheless D:

hmm I preferred the first one in the blue, but I'm liking the second one in red, although the top and bottom seem a bit disjointed. But they're both good posters.

We've all seen people sell and charge for horrific work, you should be at least proud that you're supplying good work no matter what the client asks for.

I'm just totally sold on the original design I posted, I think it is a better poster, I think I am just getting attached to a design...

Becky said:
hmm I preferred the first one in the blue, but I'm liking the second one in red, although the top and bottom seem a bit disjointed. But they're both good posters.

This is what they wanted, and the difference between the 2 crews hosting the night, mean that they were going to be disjointed, but that was what I was told to do.

hhmm.

I agree it's a brilliant poster and the better of the two, but that by no means relegates the 'chosen' one to being bad. If the customer is happy, I guess that's the main thing.

Could be worse he could of gone with some el cheapo outfit and gotten something horrible!

mrp2049 said:
This is what they wanted, and the difference between the 2 crews hosting the night, mean that they were going to be disjointed, but that was what I was told to do.

hhmm.

aaah that explains it then!

Back