• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Blogged a little big-up

Greg

Thanks for the mention Andy, and (although I’m still racing him to be the first in buying a swanky pad in Poole sandbanks) my lottery tactics are yet to provide the fruitful response I need them to!! :p

Greg

Becky said:
As for the houses, Huf Haus anyone? Property for sale - Mount Grace Drive, Poole, Dorset

Did an advert for this a few weeks ago, every time I got a revision back I wanted it a little bit more ><
That's the one!!!

I tweeted about it way back when I found HaufHaus.org.uk and Andy replied to let me know he was also in the running for it! :D

Did you design an ad for the estate agents then? They must have been trying to sell it independently before as there used to be a price on the site.

Greg said:
That's the one!!!

I tweeted about it way back when I found HaufHaus.org.uk and Andy replied to let me know he was also in the running for it! :D

Did you design an ad for the estate agents then? They must have been trying to sell it independently before as there used to be a price on the site.
Yep for the Estate Agents, they advertise with the 'paper I work for. So I get to lust over all these gorgeous houses that are way out of my price range :)

It's been with them for a couple of months, so they're obviously having a bit of trouble selling. But if I won the lottery I'd be all over it. I absolutely love it and it's local :D

Greg

Yeah it looks amazing! Never did see the Grand Designs it was featured on, but remember seeing a couple of other episodes with Hauf Haus', and the incredible efficiency of the German kit build!!

Maybe if every member of DF puts in some £ we could get it as a timeshare!! :p