Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogged a little big-up

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tbwcf, Jun 30, 2010.

1. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Thanks for the mention Andy, and (although I’m still racing him to be the first in buying a swanky pad in Poole sandbanks) my lottery tactics are yet to provide the fruitful response I need them to!! :p

3. Becky

Becky Member

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

That's the one!!!

I tweeted about it way back when I found HaufHaus.org.uk and Andy replied to let me know he was also in the running for it! :D

Did you design an ad for the estate agents then? They must have been trying to sell it independently before as there used to be a price on the site.

5. Becky

Becky Member

Yep for the Estate Agents, they advertise with the 'paper I work for. So I get to lust over all these gorgeous houses that are way out of my price range :)

It's been with them for a couple of months, so they're obviously having a bit of trouble selling. But if I won the lottery I'd be all over it. I absolutely love it and it's local :D

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah it looks amazing! Never did see the Grand Designs it was featured on, but remember seeing a couple of other episodes with Hauf Haus', and the incredible efficiency of the German kit build!!

Maybe if every member of DF puts in some £ we could get it as a timeshare!! :p

7. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

Thanks Becky :) - added that link now too..

8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

The fact that it says POA is truly frightening!

9. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Thanks for the mention Andy, you're far too kind!

*blushes and hides behind his hankie!* :D

10. Becky

Becky Member

£2.95 million, not an abnormal price round these parts lol :(

11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I think my heart may have just stopped!