Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog question

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Josella Caci, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Josella Caci

Josella Caci Member

I've had my blog up and running for a while now with blogspot.com.
    I use my my blog in conjunction with Facebook to share my posts as most readers use this site.

I was wondering how I can get the facebook like box to appear on my post footer, so they can like the post on my blogpost and shows on the facebook post also?

My footer below only has a facebook share badge rather than a like
    [​IMG]

Is there some sort of widget/badge/coding/plug in....fancy web term, to do this below? or is it a no go?
    [​IMG]

2. Josella Caci

Josella Caci Member

anybody?

3. Josella Caci

Josella Caci Member

Done it yey!
    THREAD CLOSED!

even though nobody helped little me :p

4. dedwardp

dedwardp Member

How did you do it in the end, out of curiosity? :)

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

I knew how to set it up with your own Wordpress install, but not blogspot, glad you've got it sorted in any case :)

6. Josella Caci

Josella Caci Member

add a third party functionality of HTML/JAVASCRIPT- as a gadget to my template in my chosen position on the site.
    Then use the facebook 'Social Plug in' like button (which you can find on the your facebook)
    - account> help centre> Like icon >How do I implement social plugins and the Like button on my website? link
    >social plug ins> like button>
    get & copy the code for -iframe and XFBML

go back to your blog template paste it in the third party javvascript you've previously added......done

:)