Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog listings

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by davewill, Jan 11, 2010.

1. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Im trying to attract new readers to my blog, the problem is no one knows its out there (just like all the other millions of blogs on the net!) Does anyone know of any sites where I can list my blog so it attracts more visitors? I would also appreciate any advice or techniques on where and how to advertise my blog to potential readers! thanks!
    ________
    Washington medical marijuana dispensary

2. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Take a look at some SEO technique on how to improve this. Usng keywords in your pages will also attract people to the site through search engines. Try premoting the site in some way without it being SPAM like..

3. davewill

davewill Senior Member

thanks glen, i will do. i really want to steer clear of spam like techniques, i know how annoying and rude they are! if anyone has any SEO techniques id be happy to hear them.
    ________
    Wong Amat Beach

4. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

5. davewill

davewill Senior Member

thanks aarlev, the first blog i ever had was with wordpress but I found some aspects of it clunky and difficult to use. blogger seems really simple and easy to use and update posts, but obviously that is all in vain if no one ever gets to read the content! its given me something to consider, so thanks for the link!
    ________
    Laguna Heights Condo Pattaya

6. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

I've found wordpress quite amenable. Admittedly I didn't code the site, I just manage the content, but I like it.

A good first step in promoting your blog is to be active within the online community you are trying to attract. So start commenting on other blogs similar to yours, not just spamming them to leave your link but with thoughtful comments so other readers might be interested in following the link back to your blog.