Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog Interviews

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by davewill, Aug 26, 2010.

1. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Hi guys,
    Im looking to start blogging on more of a regular basis (at the moment I do it as and when I have time but im planning on writing a batch and setting them to auto-publish 4 or 5 times a week) Im looking to interview designers, web guys, creatives, photographers, basically any design related talent on DF for a new series so if anyone is interested please let me know. There will be a set of questions I can email out to you, and then the chance to show some of your work,plug your own site and list any relevant links.
    Cheers
    Dave
    ________
    BUY GRINDERS

2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I love doing this, don't know why, just a chance to talk nonsense.

3. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Excellent, thanks MrP, DM me your email address and Ill pop you some questions
    ________
    fat girl Cams

4. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

I like it, it's like a bit of fame.... lol. I'm pretty much trying to make a start in the industry if that helps?

5. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Hi Ben, how about we do an interview on your experiences so far? How you got into design, the challenges you face as you look for work, go to uni whatever it is you may be up to! DM me with your email address if your up for it.
    ________
    Live Sex Webshows