Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BlackBerry

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Renniks, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Well my phone broke (as some of you may have seen on twitter) the other day.
    But managed to organise a new contract and am now the happy owner of a blackberry... :D

Anyone got any app suggestions that work on the 4.6 OS (non touch screen) ... especially if they definitely work on the 8520 Curve?

Seems to do everything I wanted a smart phone to do :) Only issue I've found so far is remembering to actively close down apps when I finish with them instead of "minimizing" them.. damn multitasking ;)

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

good luck with the BlackBerry...

count the buttons, go on count 'em.

That's the future that is.

Good luck.

3. Thewholehogg

did you keep the receipt?

4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

5. Thewholehogg

Wait till Berry hears about that!

Is Berry under copyright? hhhmmm?

6. Jeg

Jeg Member

I have a Blackberry Bold 9700, my first BB after making the switch from an iPhone. Had it since just before Xmas and I'm very pleased with it and its performance.

Once I get tabbed browsing I'll be over the moon.

7. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Have a 9530 Storm myself and it comes in pretty handy. Mostly use it to keep contact with friends and work associates and occasionally the GPS navigation. Sometimes the touchscreen can be a little precise so its easy to "fat-finger" and make typos when trying to use the keypad. But otherwise its good IMO