Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blackberry = Yaay!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Well after getting an excellect deal with Orange I received my Blackberry today and honestly don't know how I ever managed without it, being able to monitor and reply to e-mails as well as keeping up to date with my social networking sites when I am out and about is fantastic. :icon_thumbup:

iphones are great but they are just too expensive at the moment for my liking.

So if you are tight like me get a Blackberry, highly recommended :icon_biggrin:

2. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

I must get my act together and do this. Just don't want to be the geek on the train!

3. dot design

dot design Member

I'm not going to get into the whole IPhone VS Blackberry debate. :icon_biggrin:

But I know what you mean D, I've had my IPhone for around 10 months now and I really don't know what I did before either!

4. NeedForBleed

NeedForBleed Member

Yea but blackberrys are for people with cocktail stick fingers! I could see myself pressing 5 buttons at once, and I don't have sausage fingers.
    I own a samsung g600, special cracked screen edition too, so I'm technically not getting involved either.:icon_biggrin:

5. Toyegraphics

Toyegraphics Member

Hehe, i got myself a new Palm Pre.. i had an Iphone and my contract was up for renewal so i wanted a change..!

Palm pre is ace.. just on a par with the good old iPhone.!