• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Blackberry = Yaay!

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Well after getting an excellect deal with Orange I received my Blackberry today and honestly don't know how I ever managed without it, being able to monitor and reply to e-mails as well as keeping up to date with my social networking sites when I am out and about is fantastic. :icon_thumbup:

iphones are great but they are just too expensive at the moment for my liking.

So if you are tight like me get a Blackberry, highly recommended :icon_biggrin:

Well after getting an excellect deal with Orange I received my Blackberry today and honestly don't know how I ever managed without it, being able to monitor and reply to e-mails as well as keeping up to date with my social networking sites when I am out and about is fantastic. :icon_thumbup:

iphones are great but they are just too expensive at the moment for my liking.

So if you are tight like me get a Blackberry, highly recommended :icon_biggrin:
I'm not going to get into the whole IPhone VS Blackberry debate. :icon_biggrin:

But I know what you mean D, I've had my IPhone for around 10 months now and I really don't know what I did before either!

Yea but blackberrys are for people with cocktail stick fingers! I could see myself pressing 5 buttons at once, and I don't have sausage fingers.
I own a samsung g600, special cracked screen edition too, so I'm technically not getting involved either.:icon_biggrin:

Hehe, i got myself a new Palm Pre.. i had an Iphone and my contract was up for renewal so i wanted a change..!

Palm pre is ace.. just on a par with the good old iPhone.!