• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Blackberry and the Designer...

Hi all,

I haven't been on here in a little while so I am unsure if anyone has asked this question.... but here it goes -

I am thinking on upgrading my mobile to a blackberry curvy....how many of you guys how blackberrys? and would you recommend one?

Also how many people have given up there normal standard mobile for a more tech mobile? I just in a stand off with myself weather to go for the Blackberry....

Would love your opinion

Thank you

Sarah

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
I have a Blackberry and don't know how I managed without it to be honest, would go for an iPhone but just think they are too expensive so a BB is a cost effective alternative....mine's the 8520 I think.

I do like my Blackberry (Bold 9700) it is a great phone, and for 'older' :icon_scared: (dare I say it) it is better because it is not completely dissimilar to Nokias of the early 2000s, but if you look at the spec of a HTC for examples, although they aren't typically seen as a 'business phone' I think they surpass Blackberry (and iPhones) by an absolute mile.

I upgrade in around 9 months, half way through my contract now and I am already set of whatever the newest HTC is at that time. My friend has one and it really is great.

I'd stay away from the iPhone. I love Apple but after a while the novelty wears off IMO

Good luck! :icon_smile:

Dave L

Best phone I ever had was the offensively low-tech but highly attractive Motorola F3; it cost next to nothing, did nothing but the absolute minimum and survived a 60 degree wash cycle on at least two occasions.

Wonder if you can still get them...?