Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blackberry and the Designer...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by sarah_a, Dec 9, 2010.

1. sarah_a

sarah_a Member

Hi all,

I haven't been on here in a little while so I am unsure if anyone has asked this question.... but here it goes -

I am thinking on upgrading my mobile to a blackberry many of you guys how blackberrys? and would you recommend one?

Also how many people have given up there normal standard mobile for a more tech mobile? I just in a stand off with myself weather to go for the Blackberry....

Would love your opinion

Thank you

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I have a Blackberry and don't know how I managed without it to be honest, would go for an iPhone but just think they are too expensive so a BB is a cost effective alternative....mine's the 8520 I think.
  3. CYoung

CYoung Member

I do like my Blackberry (Bold 9700) it is a great phone, and for 'older' :icon_scared: (dare I say it) it is better because it is not completely dissimilar to Nokias of the early 2000s, but if you look at the spec of a HTC for examples, although they aren't typically seen as a 'business phone' I think they surpass Blackberry (and iPhones) by an absolute mile.

I upgrade in around 9 months, half way through my contract now and I am already set of whatever the newest HTC is at that time. My friend has one and it really is great.

I'd stay away from the iPhone. I love Apple but after a while the novelty wears off IMO

Good luck! :icon_smile:
  4. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Best phone I ever had was the offensively low-tech but highly attractive Motorola F3; it cost next to nothing, did nothing but the absolute minimum and survived a 60 degree wash cycle on at least two occasions.

Wonder if you can still get them...?