• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

birmingham riots

tim

cool by me put it there when i joined twitter. can't find the image.

and maybe i did throw apples and potatoes at the rioters destroying the tv shop below me.

maybe i didn't.

Kevin

tim said:
cool by me put it there when i joined twitter. can't find the image.

and maybe i did throw apples and potatoes at the rioters destroying the tv shop below me.

maybe i didn't.
Potatoes are ok, but Apples? Come on now! That's expensive equipment :hat:

berry

If anyone knows of anyone 'shopping' in Birmingham, could you ask them to pop into Debenhams and pick up a Paul Smith suit size 40 regular, A pair of tan Jeffery West brogues size 7, and a Samsung Smart TV, ideally 40" with the 3D option. Cheers

Are you staying in the Radisson Tim, looks like high vantage point. Do find it all very depressing, had friends working at the mailbox that couldn't leave on Monday as it was on lock down, another mates house was robbed, most of the businesses in the town centre we're told by police to let the staff go at 3pm.

There is no agenda here just opportunistic theft from a minority of scumbags with an overblown sense of entitlement and no sense empathy.

tim

yeah i live in the radisson, although moving out in the next couple of weeks as our contracts finally up.

we had richer sounds looted from below us. suddenly a police helicopter, 10-15 vans surrounded the looters. they tried to run with tells but realised they were cornered.

one guy threw a 50" tele at our building's front door. started hitting hit with hammers.

mailbox looked crazy yeah, i have a picture of 16 riot vans surrounding that place around this time yesterday.

bullring shut today at 4. mailbox at 5.

tim

Twitpic / timbalion

not many there. have many many more on my SLR but i'm back at parents now as leaving for paris at 5am.

should've probably imported them, but been crazy trying to get out before it kicks off again here.

Yep lots of stupid rumour. It's Bronze FFS! I'm avoiding watching any of it till the morning. Think it will be a quieter night tonight though.